Prices in

  • EUR European Euro
  • USD United States Dollar
  • TRY Turkish Lira
  • KZT Kazakhstan Tenge
  • RUB Russian Ruble
  • IRR Iranian Rial
  • UAH Ukraine Hryvnia
  • SEK Sweden Krona
  • AED United Arab Emirates Dirham
  • LYD Libya Dinar
  • SAR Saudi Arabia Riyal
  • JOD Jordan Dinar
  • QAR Qatar Riyal
  • KWD Kuwait Dinar
  • GBP British Pound

Documents required for the purchase of properties in Turkey

The process of buying property for foreigners is simple and debugged over many years, even though it requires preparing a certain set of documents. The following are documents that Tolerance Real Estate Agency will prepare and check independently and those for which we can help you to complete the formalities.

Documents that Tolerance agency will prepare and provide: 
- all the registration documents and licenses for the real estate business of Tolerance;

- all the legal documents relating to foreign citizens' rights to purchase real estate in Turkey; 

- all the documents related to the selected property, the data on the presence of any encumbrances, liens or mortgages; 

- a purchase and sale contract in Turkish with the translation into your native language; 

- a full set of constituent documents of the construction company or the data on the seller of the real estate, when it comes to purchasing real estate in the secondary market;

Documents that Tolerance agency will help to prepare together with you: 

  • Tax number. This procedure will take only 10-15 minutes of your time. The obtaining of the individual tax number requires your personal presence and the availability of your foreign passport.
  • Color photo for the documents. Into the title for real estate in Turkey they put the photo of the owner, and the photo is also pasted into the Cadastral Register. We will need 2 more photos for a notary.
  • Translation of your foreign passport. A sworn translator will prepare a translation according to a standard form for the Tapu Office and notarize it at a notary's office.
  • Power of attorney. If you cannot be present when receiving Tapu yourself, our agency's staff will do it for you. To do this, it is necessary to make a notarized power of attorney. A certified translator will orally translate to you the text of the power of attorney into your language. The notarized power of attorney will be needed for the real estate agency's representatives to carry out all the necessary procedures and actions to register the title to your name, to register water and electricity meters, as well as to connect telephone and the Internet

Got a question? Call us!

Yildirim Ozden - Managing Director
Yildirim Ozden
Managing Director
+90 533 765 43 00
+90 532 158 42 44